
This horse is really white. Its name is Mighty. I will learn to take care of a horse with Mighty.
I learned how to back away from a horse. When you back away from a horse, you put both hands or one hand and a brush on the horses side, then back away. You have to back away from a horse this way because the horse can kick.
I also learned how to brush a horse with a few different brushes. One of the brushes takes dirt off the body and helps scratch the horse sometimes. The next brush releases the dirt off the horses body and hair falls off. There is a comb for the horses mane. It brushes the tangles out of its mane. I also learned about the hoof pick. It is used for taking dirt, rocks and mud off of the horses feet.




No comments:
Post a Comment