
Today, I had a boy with me in my class. I got to lead the pony around with the little boy on the back on of the horse.
I got to ride bareback on the pony and it wasn't listening very good. I tried to make it obey, but it wouldn't. So, the teacher helped me lead the horse. If it pushes the person, the person pushes the horse around where he or she wants it to go. It was better to lead Shadow because he was obeying.
I got to use the hoof pick. The hoof pick that I used had a little silver round thing and it scrapes off most of the dirt from the hoof. Then there was a little brush on it and it also helps the hoof get clean. It was hard to lift up the horses foot. I had to use both hands to pick it up, but it was heavy.
There is something in the hoof called a frog. It is long and Buckey's frog was coming off a little.



No comments:
Post a Comment